You may enroll here for any of our classes. If attending our onsite program, the enrollment forms and registration fee must be received no later than one week prior to the first day of class. If paying by check, please call us at +1-805-640-9798 or email the school.
Please call us with any questions at +1-805-640-9798 Monday – Sunday, 9am – 7pm (PST).
We look forward to speaking with you!
To be eligible for our certificate courses, a student must:
- Be at least 18 years of age. Prospective students under age 18 may be admitted with the approval of the students parent/guardian and with the submital of a parental release form.
- Be socially and psychologically capable of performing massage.
- Be physically able to perform massage.
- Possess a high school diploma, or its equivalent.
- Understand the English language (the Ojai School of Canine Massage does not offer ESL instruction). All instruction will occur in the English language. Incoming students must be proficient in English. Proficient means 75% or greater proficiency in the English language.
Documentation of English language proficiency:
English language proficiency is documented by either the admissions interview or receipt of prior education documentation.
**Please Note: The Ojai School of Canine Massage does not provide visa services or english language services to prospective students from other countries. The Ojai School of Canine Massage does not offer Closed Captioning instruction.
“Thank you! It was an incredible course. I learned far more than just massage strokes. It has helped me to understand dog behavior, communication, skeletal & muscular canine anatomy and how to do something purely for my dogs benefit and wellbeing.”