To reserve a space in an upcoming class, a student must complete and submit both an application form and an enrollment agreement. The application form must be accompanied by a nonrefundable, nontransferable $300 registration fee (deducted from tuition cost). The application form, enrollment agreement form, and registration fee must be received no later than one week prior to the first day of class. Please also fill out the Release of Liability form and the Health Questionnaire form as well and email them to us or we can send them to you to fill out and sign.We recommend that prospective students call us and speak with the school’s Office Coordinator before signing the enrollment agreement. The Coordinator will discuss with each student his or her finances, as well as personal, educational, and career objectives. Payment plans are available.
To schedule an appointment, please call (805) 640-9798 between 9 AM and 7 PM (PST).
To be eligible for our certificate courses, a student must:
- Be at least 18 years of age (prospective students under age 18 may be admitted with the approval of the students parent / guardian and with the submittal of a parental release form).
- Be socially and psychologically capable of performing massage.
- Be physically able to perform massage.
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent, or otherwise successfully take and pass the GED, ability-to-benefit test or equivalent, demonstrating that the student may benefit from the education and training being offered.
- Understand the English language (the Ojai School of Canine Massage does not offer ESL instruction). All instruction will occur in the English language. Incoming students must be proficient in English. Proficient means 75% or greater proficiency in the English language.
Documentation of English language proficiency:
English language proficiency is documented by either the admissions interview or receipt of prior education documentation.
**Please Note: The Ojai School of Canine Massage does admit students from other countries. The Ojai School of Canine Massage does not provide visa services to prospective students from other countries or English language services. The Ojai School of Canine Massage does not offer Closed Captioning instruction.